Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Addition by subtraction?

You know, I have to say I don't mind Christensen leaving. Who knows how this O'Dell kid will pan out but Christensen was not a good fit for Atlanta. He is one in a long line of mediocre centers to come in and out of Philips with very little affect. Although I guess getting out of here with a -14 in 57 games isn't too bad!
Now we get to wait out yet another prospect. We keep trading for younger and younger players that we have to just hope make the cut. I know that's called rebuilding but with the Thrashers every year is a rebuilding year. If we keep this trend, everyone watch out for that 2050-2051 Thrashers team!!!
On the bright side, O'Dell has earned more points in two seasons in the OHL then Christensen has in 4 in the NHL. Sorry, I'm trying to be optimistic here! Best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment